Sunday 10 June 2012


 Good Afternoon Ladies & gents,

Sorry it has taken me so long to put this out but I had to get hubbie to help me get onto the blog and get the photos on here. I thought we could take Marie's idea from the last meeting and have a go at this card shape.
 I don't know what it's called, but it kinda closes in on itself.


 
So, you will need some card stock to make a square card, some patterned paper and good quality card to make the frame parts nice and firm, and an image for the centre (not too big... maybe about a 5/6 cm square image for a 15cmx15cm card. You will need the usual basics, glue/double sided tape, foam mount pads if you wish, pencil, ruler and so on. Important, you cannot do all of the parts on a paper trimmer or guillotine, you will need a cutting mat, steel ruler and craft knife. I will bring spares so don't worry.

I think I have remembered to tell you everything. See you all on Tuesday.

PS I will bring some mens stamps this time if anyone wants any samples just bring some paper and ink pads.

Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment