Wednesday 13 June 2012

Introducing Isobel Amber Swire

Well my beautiful little girl is finally here, she arrived at 3.34am on the 12th June weighing 8lb 13.5oz and we've called her Isobel Amber or Izzy for short.After not wanting to come out she made her entrance into the world very quickly, so quickly Daddy missed her arrival.

We are both home and doing well, albeit a little tired!



Hope you all enjoyed craft club and just to show willing I even had a go at making some myself before I went into hospital!



If Wendy doesn't mind planning next month's meeting again, I will bring Izzy to see you all.

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, Izzy is GORGEOUS!!! Well done you! When you bring Izzy is to see us you can also show us all the cards you've made in your spare time ...... LOL!!!! Take care Margaret xx

    ReplyDelete